Monday, February 20, 2012

Funny Things From Today


I am realizing that many things that make me smile and laugh I am forgetting about when my husband comes home from work.  I want to tell him these silly stories and enjoy them myself in the future.  So I am going to aim to keep a list going throughout the day so I can enjoy these moments to treasure with these energetic and wonderful boys.  So some funny things from today were:
  • As Speedy was helping me today of his own accord, he said sweetly “I can help you with all kinds of things”.
  • Spunky was crying hard at nap time when he was very tired and I knew he should be sleeping, so I went to check on him and his legs were wedged into the slots in the crib up to his upper thigh, so he couldn’t lay down, his little legs were just sticking out the side. I went to get him after his nap and he was laying sideways in his crib kicking his legs back and forth between the slots. I sewed the crib mesh onto the crib instead of trusting the Velcro, so he won’t get stuck again, I spoiled his fun.
  • As we were headed out to the doctor today Speedy said “if the doctor is bad I will fight her and giver her shots”.  He was glad this visit didn’t involve shots.

No comments: