• LJ is starting preschool in a week, they ask that they be potty trained or at least wear a pull up and change themselves. I was skeptical that he would be at that point with his brother arriving in June, but the other day I left him in his boxers and told him that if he stayed in dry pants that he’d get a treat when he got home, so that was from 10:30am -1:30pm that we were out of the house, we were at my Mom’s so I told him that he would need to tell me if he needed to go potty and that he’d go on Grandma’s potty, he did tell me twice and actually peed on the potty. When we got home he got a mini kit kat. Up to this point he wouldn't pee on toilets outside our house.
• I think it was 2 days later we were going out again and it was the same time frame, I said he could use the potty there and he again used it 2 times; I forgot to give him the treat when we got home, he forgot too.
• Today we went to church and Brian went to drop off something in one of the church offices with LJ in tow, LJ felt the need to pee and started to pull down his pants to go pee in the office, Brian stopped him in time. So Brian tried to get him to go pee right after that and he wouldn’t go; so they went to Sunday school, he told the Sunday school teacher he had to go pee and went for on the potty downstairs, he got pizza and a treat after for having dry pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment