• I am on day 3 of a migraine, this morning I woke up and LJ greeted me by saying “your head hurts Mommy?” I said “yes”. He then said “let me kiss it and make it feel better”, he then kissed my forehead and said “all better”. If only migraines could be cured that way
• I am glad that my nateupathic doctor did a phone consult with me today instead of having me come into her office, she suggested a few things to try. If I had gone to the regular doctor they would have put me on pregnzone again, and I want to stay away from the steroids b/c I have heard they can be hard on an adults bones, I would assume that since I’m 32 weeks pregnant that it would also effect my child, he has already had one dose, I am trying to avoid a 2nd dose.
1 comment:
I have some great stuff that would help my headaches. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore, but maybe you could find something similar. It's a lotion of ecualyptus, spearmint oils and menthol. You put it on your temples and the menthol/spearmint (I'm guessing) tingles for a while. It really helped.
Maybe you could find something that had a similar effect on your temples. Good luck.
Post a Comment