Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Tumbling Class
Logan and I started a tumbling class on Monday. He was very shy and didn't want to do anything at first, then we came out of his shyness and wanted to run and frog hop all over the place. He only did a few of the things they were being instructed to do. He did the somersault with my help, and the round off with my help, the frog jump with no problem at all, but the cart wheel he wouldn't do, and the back bend on the slanted mat he did with me manhandling him, he was a bit uncertain about it. I hope he is more comfortable next class, the teachers and other kids made him nervous b/c he hasn't seen them before, he was more apt to do the things when it was just he and I on the area of the square. But when we came home he was rolling all over the yard with a huge grin on his face, he wanted to show Daddy what he had learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment