Friday, November 28, 2008
Big Boy Potty Day
At 5am I realized that it might be a good weekend to try the "big boy potty day", since Brian would be home for 3 days and we could tag team. The "big boy potty day" is where Logan wears only underwear and every 5 mins goes on the potty. The idea is that accidentally he would go to the bathroom and then get the idea. He got a sticker for sitting on the potty and chocolate chips or M and M's for actually doing something on the potty. It wasn't as bad as I thought, we stayed in the living room and hung out all day. He had his share of sprinkling on the floor, but managed to use the potty for both accomplishments during the day. I need to buy more underwear though, I was going through a pair every 5 mins at one point in the morning. So we hope tomorrow will show that he learned a bit today. We are so blessed to be able to be his teachers at this point, Brian and I really enjoyed him today as we were home more just hanging out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment