Monday, July 28, 2008

Signing Shoes + Car

Then later today (about an hour after that last post) he was holding a pair of shoes, he signed shoes and said shoes. I don't think I mentioned that for the past two weeks or so when we are ready to go out somewhere I will say "ok it's time to go, let's find your shoes", I usually keep them by the door so that is the first place he looks, he then gets them and waits for me to put them on, well sometimes he tries to put them on himself, he is a good helper when it comes to helping put on his shoes. Then we find Mommy's shoes. He waits by the door and knocks b/c he knows we are going outside.

Oh and today when we were in the car traffic was going by on Main Street in Niantic, he signed car, and he was very happy with himself, so was I.

1 comment:

gibsonfam said...

I'm so impressed with all Logan's signs. It's amazing how they pick up so many things. Those little brains are wonderful!