Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Walking with help

Logan started pushing the kitchen chairs around the other day, using them as a mobile support as he walks. He also has done this with the laundry basket, today he walked away with it while I was putting laundry away, I had to go chase him and the basket down, they didn't get far though. Tonight Brian pulled out a walker type toy that we had forgotten about. At first he knelt at it and scooted on his knees, then about a minute later he was standing and walking around behind the walker. This is where I wish we had more room for him to walk around and not have to bump into walls and chairs. We have got rid of some things to clear a way for him though. It is fun to watch him develop. I am hoping that some teeth come in soon, because I am looking for the reason why he has been so hard to deal with lately.

No comments: