Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Confidence on His Feet
Logan just let me hold his hands and guide him a little with walking, when I have tried this before he just ends up sitting on the floor b/c he doesn't get what I am doing. But just now he was all into it, he was looking up at me smiling knowing he just passed another hurtle. He is standing up at the garbage can and likes the sound the bag makes, so we are having to do some diverting in this area. He is standing up everywhere and each day getting more confident on his feet. He is so happy, he was laughing when I was peeling carrots yesterday, then he was laughing when I put grapefruit in a basket; I'm not sure what he is finding funny, but hey I like laughing over crying. He brings us such joy and makes us laugh a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when they look up at you and smile when you are walking with them. It's as if to say: "Look at me!! Look what we're doing Mom!" CUTE!
Post a Comment