Saturday, December 29, 2007
New Accomplishments
He has figured out how to open drawer on the bottom of the stove, so he has been having fun with the pans down there. He also has figured out how to pull the garbage can down on him, it is a light can (and clean on the outside), he grabs onto the garbage bag that overlaps and pulls, so we will have to do something to restrain that occurrence. As I am writing this he found a tissue box and pulled out a bout 5 tissues in about 5 seconds, he was going for the next one when I got to him. He then would eat them, but I was quicker this time. He also has figured out how to open the cd burner on our computer tower which is near his reach, so he has liked opening and closing it. Oh he is keeping me on my toes. He is now pulling himself up on the first stair, so I need to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHA! You have stairs. I have dog food. Aie aie aie!
Post a Comment