Monday, December 10, 2007

Logan starting doing going from his stomach, as I mentioned the other week, but recently he started doing a side split to get back and forth from his stomach, it is funny to watch. I haven't been able to get it on video yet.

He has begun pointing at things, I think he is imitating me pointing at things in his books.

The other day we visited Brian's Grandmother June and Brian's Aunt Liz was there with her cute dog, a terrier name Angus. Angus was so excited to meet Logan and was sniffing him a lot, but then Angus started getting a bit overfriendly and Brian had visions of Angus grabbing Logan by the leg and dragging him around. Angus has a little live puppy at home he can do this to. But this was diverted and Logan continued in his exploration of Great-Grandma June's house.

No comments: