Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Yesterday's funnies

Yesterday Logan was saying "da da da" really clearly. I called Brian at work at put the monitor up to the phone so Brian could hear Logan "calling" him, not that Logan connects that "da da" means daddy yet, but it was still fun.

We went over to Brian's brother's house yesterday (John and Karla's), Logan's Uncle John was holding Logan and letting him jump, Karla said "Logan gets a live Uncle Johnny Jumper today" (the bouncy seat is sometimes called a Johnny jumper). When we got there I brought Logan in his infant seat, John said that Logan was like a little budah looking at all his subjects (his Aunt, Uncle and 3 cousins) and would decide when he wanted to smile for them or not.

Later in the day I was coming down the stairs and tripped and thought I was going to fall the rest of the way, meanwhile Logan was turning on an off the computer, we need to move the computer tower.

Logan has been really fighsty lately because of he next tooth coming in. He has the bottom left tooth in.

No comments: