Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Walmart + Missing Magnet

Yesterday Logan and I went to Super Walmart. When I was checking out I dropped my card, I had Logan in the Maya wrap (so he was on my chest), in the shuffle he pushed the button for spanish, I don't know spanish, so I tried my best to remember what buttons to push based on when I have paid in the past.

Last night I realized that 1 magnet is missing from our fridge. I thought these were up high enough, but now realize they can be hit accidentally and then fall down. I can't find the magnet, Brian thinks he threw it out or it's under the fridge. I am concerned that Logan swallowed it, but he's showing not signs of having any problems. I will watch his poop for 7 days and then might call the doctor. Oh the joys of looking through pooh.

No comments: