- The other morning my husband was headed out the door to work and he says to Spunky and I “bye, love you” and did the sign. Spunky in response did his version of the sign and said “ya u” it was so cute, I have to get it on video b/c he’s been doing it more lately. He is such a smiley, happy boy.
- As Speedy and I were praying a few nights ago at bedtime he prayed and said “I want to play with you and walk with you Jesus”, oh such wonderful stuff.
- We went to the aquarium on Thursday and Speedy was a few steps ahead of Spunky and I, we went by the sea lion exhibit and Speedy decided he wanted to see over the wall, so rather than just looking over the wall he hoisted himself up and started to swing a leg over, which could have resulted in him swimming w/the sea lions, the staff worker thankfully caught him doing this a split second before I did and yelled for him to get down, I am thankful that it didn’t turn into a swim lesson. So Spunky started yelling “no [brother's name], no”
- Yesterday Spunky woke up yelling for Shine (our tenant’s pitbull), he was saying “shy, shy” at the top of his lungs.
- Speedy prayed for supper for the first time last night while Grandpa (my Dad) was here. He said “please help us not to be sick, I love you Jesus and want to walk with you, amen.”
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Life with boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment