Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Little Brother Update
I went to the obgyn doctor today, this was the first time LJ came with me, and overall he did well. I only gained 1.5 lbs, which I am very glad about b/c I was concerned about how much weight I was gaining b/c I felt it was increasing my potential high blood pressure issues. My blood pressure was fine too. This little guy has hiccups a lot, I don’t remember LJ having them at all, but his little one has them about 3 or more times a day. The doctor said that is not a concern at all. LJ was excited to hear his brother’s heartbeat. It was neat, when I laid down on the table to be examined LJ was on the chair next to me, he patted me a few times on the arm and on the tummy; it melted my heart. He likes me and his brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment