Today I made some tea and took the spout off the tea pot. After Logan's nap we went into the kitchen for lunch and he noticed that the top wasn't on the teapot, he fussed and tried to tell me something emphatically near the stove, he was reaching for something. I picked up the teapot spout and put it on the teapot and all was well in Logan's world, I didn't realize till then what he was so emphatic about. A book I read on 2 year olds said they like things the same, I guess for him part of this is making sure the tea spout is on the teapot.
The other day I was making cakes in the kitchen, Logan helped at times, but he was in the living room and came in to "check on me". He comes in with a supervision look and closes the door we have to the garbage can, then babbles something to me and walks out. I felt he was just supervising and then going back to what he was doing. His mannerisms crack me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment