We have been busy, so I have not had a chance to update this blog in the past few weeks. My friend Mary was reminding me to update it today.
Logan has been standing in his crib for a few weeks, but now he is pulling himself up in many places and side stepping to get to places; he is gaining confidence with standing, I'm wondering when he will venture out into walking.
Last night Logan was having a hard night, he has a bad cold, so I had to give him tylenol and decongestant (doctor approved). About 1/2 hr later Brian went to check on him and he must have fallen asleep while sitting up then folded over to lay on his stomach . . . so he was jack knifed, his feet touching his shoulders (Logan turned the computer off on me while I was typing this). So I straightened him out, it was kinda funny though, not good for the insides though if he slept that way the whole night.
He is getting very loud at times, he likes to yell happily, just testing his vocal cords I think, it's like he's singing. He also says "ma, ma" a lot, he also says "mum, mum".
He is still pointing a lot. He likes to point up, maybe he is saying "Jesus is the only way".
He is eating more chucks of carrots and butternut squash on his own, he chokes on apples though, that is not fun for me, I had to pull him out of his highchair a few times the other day.
He is a speedy crawler now, on his hands and knees. He still does the stomach army crawl at times.
Our camera broke, so we haven't been taking still pictures, our video camera works, but we have to figure out how to put things on the computer to share.
2 comments:
Awww what a big boy! Tell him to hurry and get over his cold so he can come play with L&L. L&L&L are so cute together. haha!
He slept through the night and is doing better this am so far.
Post a Comment